Discover the Future of Mooring
A DAME Award category winner at METS 2021, the Joy cleat allows effortless tensioning of the mooring lines by way of a motorised rope gypsy incorporated into the foot of the cleat. Suitable for vessels of 50’ and above.
Leader in Yacht, Dinghy & Deck Hardware
All UK Seldén trade enquiries to be directed through Technical Marine Supplies
Performance by Design
Hamma stainless steel components for marine, architectural and industrial applications
A NEW FURLER GENERATION
For the 3rd time in 18 years, Karver introduces a new furler range faithful to its DNA: Innovation - Performance and Design.
Introducing the Unisun Range
Unisun is the high performance monocrystalline / polycrystalline solar panels range for leisure applications from Uniteck. With their anti hot-spot system, the panels are protected against the hotspot effects that can occur with cells occupation.
Quick bring Italian design and sophistication to their manufacturing of accessories for sailing boats and yachts
Redefining Smart Battery Monitors
Simarine's PICO range is the ultimate battery monitoring system that sets new standards for controlling and analysing battery and tank condition for the marine market
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 300kg
- SeaDek Marine Products 100mm x 3mm - 2m Roll - Brushed Finish
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 12v 300kg
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Tikal Marine Systems Tef-Gel
- Simarine PICO Blue Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt, Tank Module & Quadro Shunt Module
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 110kg
Welcome to Technical Marine Supplies - specialist marine trade distributors
We are specialist marine trade distributors, supplying a range of technical products to trade and industry professionals alike. We represent high quality, market leading global brands and can assist our clients with first class technical knowledge and support based on years of experience of the brands we distribute.
The Technical Marine Supplies website has our entire product range listed, right down to the smallest clevis pin, available to order at the click of a button, if you can't find what your looking for please do contact us