Hamma Regatta 26 products (displaying 1-24) - View All
The HAMMA Regatta range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition... so our challenge was to engineer a range of rigging hardware that could match the increased performance of the wire. Made from the highest quality materials, and manufactured using the latest cutting edge technology, a complete range of turnbuckles and terminals are now available from stock.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Regatta range has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
|Prev||View All||↪ Next|
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- SeaDek Marine Products Step Pad - Large (pair)
- Velocitek Makai
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Lanoprotect Marine Aerosol Lanolin
- Tikal Marine Systems Tef-Gel
- Active Pro DAREDEVIL - Bar Mount
- Simarine PICO One Kit - Unit and Shunt
- SeaDek Marine Products Deck Kit 3mm Brushed to suit Merlin
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- SeaDek Marine Products Deck Kit 3mm Brushed to suit Solo