Hamma Regatta 26 products (displaying 25-26) - View All
The HAMMA Regatta range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition... so our challenge was to engineer a range of rigging hardware that could match the increased performance of the wire. Made from the highest quality materials, and manufactured using the latest cutting edge technology, a complete range of turnbuckles and terminals are now available from stock.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Regatta range has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
|Prev ↩||View All||Next|
- SeaDek Marine Products Deck Kit 3mm Brushed to suit Solo
- Datatag Outboard Motor System
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- SeaDek Marine Products 100mm x 3mm - 2m Roll - Brushed Finish
- SeaDek Marine Products Step Pad - Large (pair)
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Simarine PICO Blue Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt, Tank Module & Quadro Shunt Module
- Ino-Block I-Bone
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing