Hamma Wire by KOS 4 products
HAMMA Wire by KOS is a range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Wire range by KOS has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
- Simarine Digital Clinometer
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Datatag Outboard Motor System
- Tikal Marine Systems Tef-Gel
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- SeaDek Marine Products 2m x 1m Sheet - Brushed Finish
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch