Hamma Wire 4 products
The HAMMA Regatta range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than their competitors... so the challenge was to engineer a range of rigging hardware that could match the increased performance of the wire. Made from the highest quality materials, and manufactured using the latest cutting edge technology, a complete range of turnbuckles and terminals are now available.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Regatta range has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Sika Everbuild General Purpose Silicone Easi-Squeeze
- Ino-Block I-Bone
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Velocitek Makai
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Datatag Outboard Motor System
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Tikal Marine Systems Tef-Gel