Hamma Wire by KOS 4 products
HAMMA Wire by KOS is a range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Wire range by KOS has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Simarine PICO One Kit - Unit and Shunt
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Tikal Marine Systems Tef-Gel
- Simarine PICO Standard Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt & Tank Module
- Datatag Outboard Motor System
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- SeaDek Marine Products 2m x 1m Sheet - Brushed Finish