Tikal Marine Systems 9 products
Tikal are a German manufacturer of Quality Sealants, Adhesives and Chemicals for use within the Marine and Industrial industries. They specialize in the production and sale of products for professional boat building.
Tikal Marine Systems were founded in 2006 initially becoming a representative for Tef Gel in German speaking territories, whilst then developing its own adhesive and sealing products, Tikaflex.
Tikal have gone on to develop a range of Epoxy & Polyester based fillers, as well as the in house manufacture of Tef Gel products. Tikal sealants, adhesives and chemicals are well proven within industry, with Lloyds approval on many of them, giving the user peace of mind that a Tikal product is built to last and withstand the most extreme of environments.
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR DECEMBER 2018
- Calypso Marine Instruments Ultrasonic Series - Portable Anemometer
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Datatag Outboard Motor System
- SeaDek Marine Products Deck Kit 3mm Brushed
- Nub The Nub
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Active Pro DAREDEVIL - Bar Mount
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Lanoprotect Marine Aerosol Lanolin
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave