True magnetic tactical compass with "3 levels of sensitivity"
The NS360 Wireless magnetic digital compass delivers precise and reliable heading information to help you to tack and jibe at the most suitable times. Through a simple push button, the sub-modes let you decide the required sensitivity (High / Medium / Low) based on your boat, your style, and the current weather conditions.
GPS speedo and compass
The over ground speed of the boat as measured by the GPS receiver is provided with several levels of sensitivity (High / Medium / Low). The trip distance, the GPS heading and the maximum speed can also be accessed.
The easiest count-down timer
Press the timer button to get the 5 minute sequence started. Press it again, and it will re-synchronize to 4 minutes or 1 minute. You can still adjust it to any minute while counting by using the arrows.
Hundred of hours of sailing data can be recorded and transferred wirelessly to your computer for post-races analysis.
Waypoints and routes
The PC or MAC OS Novasail Wireless Manager software combined with the ease of use of Google Earth allows you to manage easily the waypoints and the routes sent wirelessly to your NS360 Wireless. Up to 100 Waypoints and 20 routes can be memorized.
Distance to the start line
The NS360 Wireless start line distance function combines a highly accurate GPS and a 3 axis magnetic compass to pinpoint exactly where you are relative to the line.
- A sign +/- indicates clearly which side of the line you are.
- Unique bow offset gives the exact distance from your bow to the line.
- Ends can be 'pinged' whilst traveling in any direction.
- Boat/pin end buttons: dedicated buttons make storing the start line easy and intuitive.
The embedded firmware of the NS360 Wireless is upgradable thanks to the USB dongle: new features and firmware upgrades are available in our download area.
- The body Inspired by the 40 meters waterproof digital camera dive casing, the design of the body is made around a thick rubber ring, sealed with 14 stainless steel screws. Made to survive the thoughest conditions and wipeouts.
- The battery Protected by another thick rubber ring around the tab, the battery compartment is totally independent from the main body.
- Big screen in a small body With 24mm high digits and a wide angle LCD screen, numbers can be read effortlessly by everyone on board.
- Speed resolution: 0.1 knots
- Minimum speed: 0.5 knots
- Heading resolution: 1º
- Display: 24 mm digit height, 120º view angle, backlight for night sailings
- Dimensions: 125 mm x 80 mm x 26 mm
- Fully waterproof: 3 meters
- Weight including battery: 260 grams
- 1 AA battery: 30 hours