The Velocitek Shift, takes some of the challenging aspects of racing and makes them simple for you to understand. The Velocitek Shift allows you to see shifts at a single glance. With big numbers and bold arrows, you can easily see how much you are headed or lifted.
The numbers themselves, are 1.5" high (38mm) and can easily be read from over 100 ft (30m) away. The Shift's high contrast LCD will also show up crystal clear through your polarized sunglasses. The user interface on the Shift is simple and works well under the harshest conditions due to its oversized buttons that allow you store port and starboard reference angles on the fly.
To see the shift in action please click here
- Compass, timer and wind shift indicator.
- Technical Specifications:
- Heading Repeatability: ±0.5°
- Display Update Rate: 4Hz (four times a second)
- Water Resistance: Complete immersion for 30 min. at 3m / 10ft (IPX-8)
- Display: 38mm / 1.5” digit height 120° viewing cone
- Battery: 900mAh Lithium Polymer, 100 hr endurance (60 hr with backlight)
- Solar Panel: 120 x 27 mm (4.7 x 1") polycrystalline silicon
- Weight: 417g
- Dimensions: 158mm x 100mm x 47mm
1 document for Velocitek Shift