Hamma Regatta 26 products (displaying 1-24) - View All
The HAMMA Regatta range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than their competitors... so the challenge was to engineer a range of rigging hardware that could match the increased performance of the wire. Made from the highest quality materials, and manufactured using the latest cutting edge technology, a complete range of turnbuckles and terminals are now available.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Regatta range has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
|Prev||View All||↪ Next|
- Lanoprotect Marine Aerosol Lanolin
- SeaDek Marine Products 100mm x 3mm - 2m Roll - Brushed Finish
- Sika Everbuild General Purpose Silicone Easi-Squeeze
- SeaDek Marine Products 2m x 1m Sheet - Brushed Finish
- Velocitek Prism ***PRE-ORDER***
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Marlow D2 Club
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Tikal Marine Systems Tef-Gel
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Datatag Outboard Motor System