Hamma Regatta 28 products (displaying 1-24) - View All
The HAMMA Regatta range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition... so our challenge was to engineer a range of rigging hardware that could match the increased performance of the wire. Made from the highest quality materials, and manufactured using the latest cutting edge technology, a complete range of turnbuckles and terminals are now available from stock.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Regatta range has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
|Prev||View All||↪ Next|
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Datatag Outboard Motor System
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 12v 110kg
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 12v 300kg
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Simarine PICO Standard Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt & Tank Module