Hamma Wire by KOS 4 products
HAMMA Wire by KOS is a range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Wire range by KOS has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
- SeaDek Marine Products 100mm x 3mm - 2m Roll - Brushed Finish
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Simarine PICO Blue Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt, Tank Module & Quadro Shunt Module
- Windex Windex XL
- Simarine PICO Standard Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt & Tank Module
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Datatag Outboard Motor System
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Simarine PICO One Kit - Unit and Shunt