Hamma Wire by KOS 4 products
HAMMA Wire by KOS is a range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Wire range by KOS has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 110kg
- SeaDek Marine Products 2m x 1m Sheet - Brushed Finish
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Simarine PICO Blue Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt, Tank Module & Quadro Shunt Module
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Windex Windex XL