Hamma Wire by KOS 4 products
HAMMA Wire by KOS is a range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Wire range by KOS has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
- Simarine PICO One Kit - Unit and Shunt
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 110kg
- SeaDek Marine Products 2m x 1m Sheet - Brushed Finish
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Bonomi JOY Double Deck Switch 12/24v
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 300kg
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Simarine PICO Blue Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt, Tank Module & Quadro Shunt Module
- SeaDek Marine Products 100mm x 3mm - 2m Roll - Brushed Finish
- Simarine Digital Clinometer / Inclinometer
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 80kg