Hamma Wire by KOS 4 products
HAMMA Wire by KOS is a range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Wire range by KOS has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
- Tikal Marine Systems Tef-Gel
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Simarine Digital Clinometer / Inclinometer
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Simarine PICO One Kit - Unit and Shunt
- Windex Windex XL
- Simarine PICO Blue Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt, Tank Module & Quadro Shunt Module
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch