Hamma Wire by KOS 4 products
HAMMA Wire by KOS is a range of conventional and compact stainless steel wire strand has up to a 30% higher minimum breaking strength (MBS) than the competition.
When extreme performance, corrosion resistance and durability count, the HAMMA Wire range by KOS has been engineered to provide the ultimate standing rigging solution. HAMMA Regatta open body turnbuckles have been designed to match the extreme high performance of the HAMMA X and HAMMA Pro cables for the dinghy, racing and cruising markets.
- Simarine PICO Standard Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt & Tank Module
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Windex Windex XL
- SeaDek Marine Products 100mm x 3mm - 2m Roll - Brushed Finish
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Simarine PICO One Kit - Unit and Shunt
- Bonomi JOY Double Deck Switch 12/24v
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor