Tikal Marine Systems 10 products
Tikal are a German manufacturer of Quality Sealants, Adhesives and Chemicals for use within the Marine and Industrial industries. They specialize in the production and sale of products for professional boat building.
Tikal Marine Systems were founded in 2006 initially developing it's own adhesive and sealing products, Tikaflex.
Tikal have gone on to develop a range of Epoxy & Polyester based fillers, as well as the in house manufacture of Tef Gel products. Tikal sealants, adhesives and chemicals are well proven within industry, with Lloyds approval on many of them, giving the user peace of mind that a Tikal product is built to last and withstand the most extreme of environments.
- Datatag Outboard Motor System
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 110kg
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Simarine PICO Standard Kit - Unit, Digital Shunt & Tank Module
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Windex Windex XL
- SeaDek Marine Products 2m x 1m Sheet - Brushed Finish