A redesigned Monohull Bridle Plate Mooring System: smaller, lighter, and just as strong. The swivel is incorporated into the plate. Main swivel pin can be seized and has a cotter pin for extra safety
Now with Crosby Shackles for that extra feeling of security.
- For Monohulls or Multihulls, the Bridle Plate Mooring System offers the following:
- • Allows the use of up to three lines from your mooring for redundant protection.
- • Maintains separation of shackles to virtually eliminate line to line interference.
- • Extra Large 3/4 inch jaw and jaw swivel and 5/8 inch shackles.
- • The Galvanized Bridle Plate has a safe working load limit of over 8,000 lbs-force.
1 document for Colligo Marine Colligo Bridle Plate Mooring System