hamma™ have directed immense energy and resources into reproducing the long discontinued, but universally popular Norseman Gibb Navtec snap shackle designs.
Available in the 3 original versions with the added reassurance of the impressive hamma™ break load ratings.
• Based on Navtec Norseman Gibb SuperSnap shape and design
• 17-4PH electro-polished high tensile load stainless steel for higher breaking strains than standard stainless steel
• Top Opening
• Swivel Head for full rotation
• Standard and Large Bail options
• The trigger latch design facilitates the snap shackle to open under load by inserting a fid or spike into the release aperture making foredeck crewing much easier and safer.
• Triggerlatch snap shackles are available in 3 sizes.
• The spike release under load feature makes these snap shackles eminently suitable for spinnaker sheets and guys
• Ergonomic snap closure
• Top opening hinge prevents the snap shackle from getting hooked after release
• Specifically designed with the opening arm hinged at the top of the shackle head rather than on the side preventing the released arm from snagging on the line or clew you are trying to set free.
• Use for sheets, guys and control lines, but not for halyards.