THE GREATEST WINCH INNOVATION IN OVER 40 YEARS!
Karver winches are equipped with a double gear mechanism, a classic first stage identical to current winch design and a second consisting of an epicyclic gear. This patented technology is used for the first time on a winch and has the effect of multiplying efforts. Thus and according to its original set up, our winches are either 6 times faster than any other winch on the market (Speed Range), or 3 times more powerful (Power Range).
WINCH-RANGE POWER 3 TIMES MORE POWERFUL = 3 TIMES LESS EFFORT
Re-discover the pleasure of setting a sail without effort!
What delights KPW users is the multiplication ratio that converts minimal effort on the handle into maximum effort on the line. The manoeuvres become accessible to the whole family.
This winch is really dedicated to cruisers but racers will also have noted that at similar sizes our winches are 20% stronger than the others. This allows you to come down in winch size if needed.
On a 38-foot, with a 40 m² genoa, in 25 knots of wind, a standard winch will require 13 kg to tuck the sail. The effort required with a KARVER Power will be only 4.7 Kg!
MAKE SAILING EASY - THE END OF HUGE EFFORT
- - 3 times more powerful: Trim at your fingertips and save your strength..
- - 4 automatic speeds - 2 standard speeds + 2 extra ultra-powerful speeds.
- - Our superior working load capacity makes it possible to use a smaller size.
- COST EFFECTIVE
- - A real alternative to electric winches.
- - KWPs are so powerful that you can use a shorter handle, useful for winches under roof cover.
1 document for Karver KPW 130 - Power Winch