Spinnaker furlers need anti-torsion as a link between the drum and the swivel but also as a furling
support for the sail. This anti torsion rope have to be adjusted to the correct length.
The hardness and the positioning of the fibers of this rope do not allow splicing and makes it very
difficult to sew. The clamp remains the simplest solution to implement.
The KRE clamp offers a simple installation, fast, without heavy tools and offers the possibility
of a "blank" installation before cutting the rope to its final length.
- EASY TO INSTALL
- PLACING THE ROPE WITHOUT ANY LOOP
- SIMPLE TOOLS: ALLEN KEY + ROPE CUTTING TOOL
- VERY FAST INSTALLATION (5 to 10 MN)
- ADJUSTMENT WITH EASY EDGE
- INCORPORATED THIMBLE
- COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER BRANDS (PROFURL, ...)
- ALUMINUM ANODIZED CLAMP
- 3 SIZES AVAILABLE