SNAP is a solution to protect composite standing rigging. Standing rigging covers are frequently damaged by jib and gennaker sheets, increasing the risk of equipment failure and high replacement cost.
SNAP is a special profile made of PTFE that can be applied at any time with the yacht fully rigged. The design of the hook can be applied and removed in a few minutes.
- Colour: Translucent
- Length: 3000mm
- Snap 250: Internal Diameter 5.08mm, Thickness 0.76 mm
- Snap 437: Internal Diameter 10.16mm, Thickness 0.76mm
- Snap 562: Internal Diameter 12.70mm, Thickness 0.76mm
- Snap 625: Internal Diameter 15.24mm, Thickness 0.89mm
- Snap 812: Internal Diameter 19.05mm, Thickness 0.89mm
- Snap 1000: Internal Diameter 24.77mm, Thickness 1.02mm
- Snap 1275: Internal Diameter 34.29mm, Thickness 1.14mm
- Typical Applications:
- Standing rigging (V1, D1, stays, etc.)