The main innovation of the multipurpose HRC handheld remote control is the built-in LED lamp, facilitating operation in the dark. This is the only handheld remote in the nautical sector with this exclusive feature. HRC is the new Quick range of multipurpose handheld remote controls, designed for remote operation of various on-board electrically operated equipment such as cranes, gangways, windlasses, sea ladders, etc. HRC is constructed with rubber inserts to ensure high strength, long durability, perfect water tightness, and a secure grip. HRC remote controls are supplied complete with a connecting cable extensible up to 4.2 metres, a watertight deck plug and socket, and a support bracket for stowing after use.
Available with or without a built-in LED lamp.
HRC units are maintenance-free.
HRC is a patented product.
- Model HRC 1008 HRC 1008 L
- Current capacity of contacts (1) 4 A
- Torch supply voltage (2) 6 ÷ 30 Vdc
- Torch power absorption 100 mA Max
- Operating temperature -15°C ÷ +70°C (-5°F ÷ +158°F)
- Protection rating (3) IP67
- Weight - lb (1008) 830 g / 1.83 lb
- (1008L) 1030 g / 2.27 lb
- 1) On resistive load at 30 Vdc.
- 2) Only on models HRC 1002 L - HRC 1004 L - HRC 1006 L - HRC 1008 L.
- 3) With the plug correctly inserted into the socket. Excluding the area of the socket where the exit cable is fixed (IP 00).
1 document for Quick HRC Handheld Remote Control - Up/Down, In/Out & Left/Right - 8 Button - with or without LED Torch