RRC Receiver - 434MHz
Full power range (from 10.5 to 31Vdc).
Operating temperatures from -15°C to +70°C.
Indication of the system operating status, errors and problems by means of LED and seven-segment display.
Protection against polarity inversion.
Protection against low battery.
50 transmitters can be stored.
Translation mode to activate more receivers, installed in different spots, by means of one transmitter.
Programmable digital filter.
Possible connection to an external antenna.
- Models R02 R04 R06 R08 R10 R12
- Directive compliance 1995/5/CE (R&TTE)
- Carrier frequency 434.420 Mhz
- Modulation FSK
- Number of transmitters which can be stored - 50
- Number of relays 2 4 6 8 10 12
- Relay current carring capacity - 15 A
- Power supply voltage - 10,5 ÷ 31 Vdc
- Power absorption in stand-by mode - 25 mA
- Operating temperature - -15° C +70° C
- Protection rating IP55
- Weight (With all relays installed)
- 300g/0.66lb (R02, R04) 370g/0.81lb (R06,R08, R10, R12)