These popular, single-acting hydraulic pumps provide a popular and economical option for remote cylinder control. Then include: Single-acting panel pump 2.6 ml/stroke, 5000 psi, Small footprints, Shallow depth @ 2-1/2” (64 mm) and an Economical design.
- Shallow 2 ¬-1/16" depth
- 3.3 ml of oil per stroke
- 5,000 psi (350 bar) Pressure Output
- Unlimited Mounting Options
- SAE ports with Zero Leak® Plugs
- Large Easy to Read Gauge
- Single acting panel pump is economical to purchase and maintain.
- 5,000 psi pressure output allows system to use smaller cylinders, which are lighter & cost less.
- Small 6" by 6" panel face dimensions and shallow 2 ¬⁄" depth provides endless mounting choices.
- Flush pump surfaces allow installation into steering pedestals and other difficult mounting locations.
- Modified pump bore orientation & longer piston stroke produces 3.3 ml of oil.
- New slim profile 316 stainless steel handle with soft comfortable handgrip.
- SAE style ports with Zero Leak® plugs for ease of maintenance.
- New custom molded single piece poly oil reservoir for easy mounting and enhanced appearance.
- Can easily replace most original SAILTEC T6 model panel pumps.
1 document for Sailtec Hydraulics Single Action Pump - T6 Model