Seldén OWS sliders are designed both as batten sliders and webbing sliders. Each model is available in 5 different versions. One version fits Seldén E-sections (1977-2002) and older Seldén/Kemp oval
sections. Any of the other 4 versions fits most of all other mast brands on the market. OWS sliders do not fit Seldén C-section for which MDS-sliders should be used.
To acheive maximum strength, the OWS slider for webbing should be attached to the main sail using a webbing strap. All sliders for webbing can be used for headboard attachments and as intermediate sliders.
- OWS 740 fits 5.5mm luff groove
- OWS 741 fits 10mm luff groove
- OWS 742 fits 10mm luff groove
- OWS 743 fits 12mm luff groove
- OWS 744 fits 5.5mm luff groove, large wheels
1 document for Seldén OWS Slider for Webbing