TIKALFLEX Quick – MS is a shrink-free, very strong, weatherproof MS polymer adhesive for all kinds of bonding assignments in the maritime or mobile environment.
Quick – MS is characterised by its unusually high initial bond strength. In most cases and enables you to do without mechanically fixing the pieces to be glued.
This MS polymer adhesive is suitable for permanently elastic, fixed, vibration-resistant bonds, can be used to compensate tolerances and can be sanded when cured.
Quick – MS hardens on exposure to humidity and can be painted over after curing with normal varnish.
- Bonding of wood, aluminium, steel and GRP
- Marine & Caravan all-round adhesive
- - Extremely high initial bond
- - High adhesive strength
- - Shrink-free
- - Weatherproof
- - Sandable
- Chemical base MS polymer
- Processing temperature 5° to 40°
- Spread rate 10 g / min
- Stability < 2 mm
- Density 1.56 g / ml
- Skin formation time 10-15 min
- Curing after 24 h 3 mm.
- Shelf life when stored between 5°C and 25 °C 12 months
- Practical elasticity + / – 25 %
- Shore hardness A (3 s) 55
- Tensile strength 2.3 N / mm²
- Fracture elongation 320 %
- Salt water and weather resistance given