The CRUISING hydro generator is a simplified variation of the RACING version, adapted for use on cruising and racing sailboats.
Even lighter, more manageable, more hydrodynamic and corrosion resistant. This is the result of Watt & Sea’s experience in product development. The new generation of Cruising hydrogenerators and its new features meet the requirements of users, boat builders and installers:
Available in 2 outputs, 300 or 600 Watt and 2 lengths, 610 or 970 mm, to meet the requirements of any sailor.
* "Brushless" technology and same material on any model.
* Converter 12-24 Vcc auto-detected with an advanced electronic architecture.
* New bracket with its cam positioned closer to the hydrogenerator to hold it firmly immersed or lifted.
* The locking and unlocking is possible with one hand.
* 2kg lighter, lifting and removal are even easier.
* Redesigned with optimized hydrodynamic, the generator is composite with enhanced corrosion resistance.
* 2 year warranty
- The excellently designed 300W and 600W Cruising Hydrogenerators are light, compact and easy to install on any boat.
- Built in robust materials, they do not require any maintenance.
- Effective at a range of speeds from 2 to 10 knots, the simple assembly is carried on the transom thanks to a lifting system, like a rudder, with an integrated cam-cleat.
- Power :120W at 5 knots further to the model and size of the propeller (10A - 12V; 5A -24V)
- Start-up speed: 2 knots
- Aluminium leg : 610 or 970 mm
- Cruising 300 : nominal output 300 Watts (24 A in 12 Vcc)
- Cruising 600 : nominal output 600 Watts (48 A in 12 Vcc)
- Delivered with the latest generation of converter 12-24 Vcc automatically detected, one 240 mm propeller (200 mm and 280 mm are available as an additional option), new bracket with its cam-cleat and one fitting kit
4 documents for Watt & Sea Cruising 300 Hydrogenerator